The Privé-Swiss Legacy Young Adult Program
Designed for the young adult (teenager or older) who is encountering problems with depression, anxiety, relationships, focus, motivation and drive, substance abuse, and other life challenges—all issues that affect this young adult from reaching their full potential.
The Privé Swiss Young Adult Private Rehab Program includes dialectical behavioral therapy, life coaching, career testing & assessment, goal setting, lifestyle management skills, motivational enhancement, life strategy mapping, self-esteem building and other services specifically applicable to individuals in their late teens/early to mid-20’s. This program is offered in a private residential setting with individual, 1-on-1, services that are highly structured and supervised. Note that this is a small, very private program with only a maximum of 1-2 young adults accepted into the program at any one time – this is not a “group rehab” setting to ensure maximum focus on individual treatment goals, free from distractions encountered in a larger, group setting.
Privé-Swiss Legacy Young Adult Program components and daily therapy sessions include:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment Recommendations at Admission
- Psychotherapy with Clinical Psychologist = 2-3 60-min. sessions / week
- CBT/DBT Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 3-4 60-min. individual sessions / week
- Life | Professional Coaching with Certified Professional Coach = 2-3 60-min. sessions / week
- Mindfulness Meditation Training/MBCT with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Art/Expressive Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 90-min. sessions / week
- Body Image/Disordered Eating Behaviors Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) = 2 90-min. sessions / week
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) – 2 60 min. sessions/week
- Trauma/EMDR Treatment with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) = 2 90-min. sessions / week
- Daily workouts and unlimited fitness classes available at luxury fitness studios and our private gym, The Club (Personal Trainer available)
- Massages = 2 90 min. sessions / week
- Yoga & Pilates = 1-2 60-min. sessions / week
- Holistic Services through our Wellness Center including acupuncture, chiropractor, natural medicine, more
- Private Rooms & Suites with cable, wireless internet, housekeeping, fine linens, gourmet chef
- Daily opportunities to go out with private car / companion
- Off-site outing opportunities for visiting local villages, shopping, spa appointments, arts / cultural, beaches, etc.
- Private villa in resort setting available for a totally private stay if desired
- Written Continuing Care & Discharge Plan for 30 days after returning home – follow-ups for life!
2-week minimum required | 3-week minimum if receiving psychiatric & medication management services or substance abuse/addiction services
Contact Heidi for more information
(800) 866-2948 | 323-697-7278 (outside US)
Additional Services Available. Psychiatrist / Physician and other Specialized Medical Care is charged separately and is in addition to the Program Fee set forth above. Extensive psychiatric / medical services and medication evaluation / adjustment averages $2000 per week and is payable to physician. Amen Clinic brain scans, testing & evaluation is an additional $6500-$9500. Items not included in the fees above include medications & vitamins / supplements, physician consultations, psychiatrist, any medical services, cigarettes, special food items, etc.
Note: All services are private pay only – insurance not accepted. Payment in FULL prior to start of program and is nonrefundable (Cash, US Bank Check, Wire Transfer Only).
Privé-Swiss is not an alcohol/drug group rehab and is not a psychiatric institutional program.
The Privé-Swiss program is Private Pay Only – we do not accept nor work with any insurance nor any other 3rd party.
Please note this is not a psychiatric inpatient program nor alcohol/drug detox/rehab facility. All clinical services are provided by highly experienced, licensed healthcare professionals practicing throughout the community who work together as a Team to assist our clients in achieving their treatment goals. Clients receive services throughout the shoreline, and at our luxury wellness center, fitness, pilates studio, and luxury medspa and are able to return to private accommodations to relax and restore in total privacy and supreme comfort.
Note: payment in FULL is required prior to admission to the program and is nonrefundable.