Next 2-Week Session Starting August, 2021! Reserve your spot NOW as space is limited.
The Privé-Swiss Post-Pandemic Recovery & Renewal Wellness Program is a 2-week program for individuals struggling with burnout, stress, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, grief, a breakdown in physical health, and other life challenges brought on or exacerbated by the Covid-19 pandemic. Those participating in this targeted program do not require psychiatrist/medication services nor the level of care requiring inpatient or 24/7 residential treatment.
Privé-Swiss Post-Pandemic Recovery & Renewal Wellness Program clients arrange their own local accommodations (incredible historic Inns, B&B’s and resort accommodations – walking distance and nearby) and breakfast & dinner, and participate in a full 7-day a week, 2-week structured treatment program scheduled at our luxury Wellness Center.
This 2-week impactful integrative/holistic program is presented by the exact same Privé-Swiss Team of outstanding, seasoned professionals who work with our exclusive, private Retreat clients and in private practices. Note that this is not a “spa” program – it is for individuals impacted by the pandemic environment who are motivated to do an intensive, multidimensional wellness program with a highly experienced clinical/holistic team of professionals. This program is NOT suitable for individuals struggling with substance abuse/addictions or who require psychiatric care/medication management. (See our other programs for this higher level of care).
Below are program components included in the 2-week Privé-Swiss Post-Pandemic Recovery & Renewal Wellness Program:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment Recommendations at Admission
- CBT/DBT Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. individual sessions / week, plus peer group sessions
- Life | Professional Coaching with Certified Professional Coach = 2 60-min. sessions / week, plus peer group sessions
- Mindfulness Meditation Training/MBCT with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. sessions / week, plus peer group sessions
- HeartMath biofeedback technology & training with Certified Therapist Specialist = 1 60-min. session/week
- Functional Medicine Nutritionist Consultation – 1 per program, plus peer group presentations
- Art/Expressive Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 1 90-min. session / week
- Massages = 2 60 min. sessions / week
- Yoga & Pilates = 2 60-min. private sessions / week
- Group Fitness Classes in our luxury studios located close by at the Water’s Edge Resort: Privé-Swiss Fitness, as well as unlimited access to our private luxury gym (personal training available): The Club
- Late morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack served, unlimited tea & coffee and infused water
- Books, handouts and program materials
Many additional holistic/complimentary services, including Vitamin Injections and IV Infusion Therapy can be arranged through our Wellness Center – inquire! Exclusive, private MedSpa services also available for a truly “whole person” wellness experience!
A 2-week minimum program is required – space is limited
Cost: Post-Pandemic Recovery & Renewal Wellness Program $24,000 for 2-week program
Client responsible for accommodations, breakfast & dinner meals. No medical or psychiatric services are included in this program. Individuals with substance abuse/psychiatric conditions are not appropriate for this program. (Please see our Psychological/Emotional Treatment Program for our residential treatment offerings).
The Privé-Swiss program is Private Pay Only – we do not accept nor work with any insurance nor any other 3rd party.
All services are private pay only – insurance not accepted. Please note this is not a psychiatric inpatient program nor alcohol/drug detox/rehab. All clinical services are provided by highly experienced, licensed healthcare professionals practicing throughout the community who work together as a Team to assist our clients in achieving their treatment goals.
Note: payment in FULL is required prior to admission to the program and is nonrefundable.
Call 800-866-2948 or 323-697-7278 email@example.com