The Privé-Swiss Psychological / Emotional Treatment Program
All psychological treatment program services are individual, 1-on-1 and are offered in confidential settings at our Connecticut shoreline locations – Essex/Ivoryton, Westbrook and Madison. A main focus of the program is overall, “whole health” recovery utilizing dialectical behavioral therapy incorporating mindfulness, interpersonal communication, distress tolerance and emotional regulation, as well as other mind-body interventions.
Below are program components and daily therapy sessions included in the Privé-Swiss Retreat program:
News! New luxury estate program to open in Essex village location. 5-8 clients with separate, private program accommodations.
- Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment Recommendations at Admission
- Psychotherapy with Clinical Psychologist = 2-3 60-min. sessions / week
- CBT/DBT Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2-3 60-min. individual sessions / week
- Life | Professional Coaching with Certified Professional Coach = 2-3 60-min. sessions / week
- Mindfulness Meditation Training/MBCT with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Functional Medicine Nutritionist Consultation
- Acupuncture = 1 session / week
- Art/Expressive Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Body Image/Disordered Eating Behavior Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) – 2 60 min. sessions/week
- Trauma/EMDR Treatment with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. sessions / week (if appropriate)
- HeartMath technology/system and individual biofeedback sessions with Certified Specialist – 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Daily workouts and unlimited fitness classes available at our luxury fitness studios, as well as indoor pool, and our private gym, The Club (Personal Trainer available)
- Vitamin Injections and IV Infusion Therapy (private) available in our luxury MedSpa
- Massages = 2 60-90 min. sessions / week
- Yoga & Pilates = 1-2 60-min. sessions / week
- Holistic Services through our Wellness Center including acupuncture, clinical nutritionist, chiropractor, natural medicine physicians and more.
- Private Rooms & Suites with cable, wireless internet, housekeeping, fine linens, gourmet chef
- Daily opportunities to go out with private car / companion
- Off-site outing opportunities for visiting local villages, shopping, spa appointments, arts / cultural, beaches, etc.
- Private accommodations for 1-client program available for a totally private stay if desired
- Written Continuing Care & Discharge Plan for 30 days after returning home – follow-ups for life!
Psychiatrist / Physician and other Specialized Medical Care is charged separately. Amen Clinic brain scans, testing & evaluation is an additional fee. Exclusive, private MedSpa services available starting June, 2020
All services are private pay only – insurance not accepted. Please note this is not a psychiatric inpatient program nor alcohol/drug detox/rehab facility. All clinical services are provided by highly experienced, licensed healthcare professionals practicing throughout the community who work together as a Team to assist our clients in achieving their treatment goals. Clients receive services throughout the shoreline, and at our luxury wellness center, fitness, pilates studio, and luxury medspa and are able to return to personal accommodations to relax and restore in total privacy and supreme comfort.
Note: payment in FULL is required prior to admission to the program and is nonrefundable.
323-697-7278 or Email